>@>@>@>@>GET MORE CHICKS............LEARN GUITAR.............

TheExpert

3/31/2006 2:40:00 PM

Chicks dig guitar players.
So get more chicks!
Learn how to play guitar!

http://www.ExpertHumor.com/Learn...

*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from http://www.Se... ***
2 Answers

jane

On Feb 12, 10:49 am, wy <w...@myself.com> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 10:33 am, Salty Stan <wsjames...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 12, 10:16 am, wy <w...@myself.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Feb 12, 10:01 am, Salty Stan <wsjames...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > ss

> > > There are no right answers.  There's just one right answer.  Think
> > > linear equation and stop being so complicated.
>
> > You do know that your it is a quadratic equation, not linear, don't
> > you, wy??? So you know what the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra would
> > say about that?
>
> > But again, if I'm wrong, then I give up. Please post the correct
> > answer here:_____________________
>
> It's linear.  Answer is x=3.
>
> http://www.sosmath.com/algebra/solve/solve1/s1...

The problem that you presented in this thread is not the same as in
the link that you provided.

If you were such an algebra wiz, you wouldn't have written it with
such vagueness as over this and that;

You would have written it as,

(6x-7)/4 +(3x-5)/7 = (5x+78)/28

NOW, getting away from your diversion, why is California dumping
algebra rather than figuring out how to teach it?

wy

On Feb 12, 11:13 am, jane <jane.pla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 10:49 am, wy <w...@myself.com> wrote:

> > > ss

> > > You do know that your it is a quadratic equation, not linear, don't
> > > you, wy??? So you know what the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra would
> > > say about that?
>
> > > But again, if I'm wrong, then I give up. Please post the correct
> > > answer here:_____________________
>
> > It's linear.  Answer is x=3.
>
> >http://www.sosmath.com/algebra/solve/solve1/s1...
>
> The problem that you presented in this thread is not the same as in
> the link that you provided.
>
> If you were such an algebra wiz, you wouldn't have written it with
> such vagueness as over this and that;
>
> You would have written it as,
>
> (6x-7)/4 +(3x-5)/7 = (5x+78)/28
>
> NOW, getting away from your diversion, why is California dumping
> algebra rather than figuring out how to teach it?

Another right wingnut who refuses to read the original post with the
correct equation.