<><><><><><><>The Net's #1 Joke e-Book!<><><><><><><><>

TheExpert

3/31/2006 2:16:00 PM

That's Comedy - Over 460 Pages of Little Snickers,
Medium-Sized Chuckles, and Great Big Belly Laughs:

http://www.ExpertHumor.com/That's...

*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from http://www.Se... ***
1 Answer

Raymond

On Sep 3, 7:48?pm, number6 <snumb...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sep 3, 5:50?pm, Starkiller <NoSpam.SKS_SK...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Yeah yeah sure sure. ?Same folks screamed that the pipeline would
> > decimate the caribou population before they built it.
> > How'd that work out?
>
> > 'A government big enough to give you everything you want, is
> > big enough to take away everything you have.'
>
> > "You cannot enrich the poor by impoverishing the rich
>
> I'll add ... No one should have their very existence dependent on any
> government ... The government should owe its very existence on the
> people ...
> Otherwise ... you're just a slave doing your masters business ...

IT'S TIME TO STOP AMERICA'S ADDICTION TO FOREIGN OIL

America is in a hole and it's getting deeper every day. We import 70%
of our oil at a cost of $700 billion a year - four times the annual
cost of the Iraq war.

I've been an oil man all my life, but this is one emergency we can't
drill our way out of. But if we create a new renewable energy network,
we can break our addiction to foreign oil.

On January 20, 2009, a new President gets sworn in. If we're
organized, we can convince Congress to make major changes towards
cleaner, cheaper and domestic energy resources.

To get this done, I need your help. Check out the plan. If you think
it's worth fighting for, please

http://www.picken...