comp.programming

My Parallel Compression Library was updated

Ramine

12/8/2015 7:35:00 PM

Hello,

I have updated my Parallel Compression Library, now the Parallel LZ
compiles correctly under both Win32 and Win64.

You can download my Parallel Compression Library version 3.4 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-compressi...

Parallel Compression Library 3.4

Author: Amine Moulay Ramdane

Parallel Compression Library implements Parallel Gzip , Parallel Bzip ,
Parallel LZMA , Parallel LZ , Parallel LZO and parallel LZ4 algorithms
using my Thread Pool Engine.

- Now my ParallelGzip gives 5% better performance than Pigz.

- It supports memory streams, file streams and files

- 64 bit supports - lets you create archive files over 4 GB , supports
archives up to 2^63 bytes, compresses and decompresses files up to
2^63 bytes.

- Parallel compression and parallel decompression are extremely fast

- It supports both compression and decompression rate indicator

- You can test the integrity of your compressed file

- Easy programming interface

- Full source codes available.

Just look at the Easy compression library for example,

if you have noticed it's not a parallel compression library.

http://www.componentace.com/ecl_fe...

And look at its pricing:

http://www.componentace.com/order/order_produc...

My parallel compression library costs you 0$ and it's a parallel
compression library..

My Parallel compression library was updated, i have ported the Parallel
LZ4 compression algorithm(one of the fastest in the world) to the
Windows 64 bit system, now Parallel LZ4 compression algorithm is working
perfectly with Windows 32 bit and 64 bit, if you want to use Windows 64
bit Parallel LZ4 just copy the lz4_2.dll inside the LZ4_64 directory
(that you find inside the zip file) to your current directory or to the
c:\windows\system32 directory, and if you want to use the Windows 32bit
Parallel LZ4 use the lz4_2.dll inside the LZ4_32 directory.

If you want to use Windows 64 bit Parallel LZMA with Windows 64 bit just
copy the LZMAStream1.dll inside the LZMA_fpc64 directory and
LZMAStream2.dll inside LZMA_dcc64 directory to your
current directory or to the c:\windows\SysWow64 directory, and if you
want to use Windows 32bit Parallel LZMA copy the LZMAStream1.dll inside
the LZMA_fpc32 directory and LZMAStream2.dll inside LZMA_dcc32 directory
to your current directory or to the c:\windows\system32 directory.

Language: FPC Pascal v2.2.0+ / Delphi 7+: http://www.freep...

Required FPC switches: -O3 -Sd -dFPC -dFreePascal

-Sd for delphi mode....

Required Delphi switches: -$H+ -DDelphi32

Required Delphi XE-XE5 switches: -DXE

{$DEFINE CPU32} and {$DEFINE Windows32} for 32 bit systems

{$DEFINE CPU64} and {$DEFINE Windows64} for 64 bit systems

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

2 Answers

Ramine

Hello,

As you have noticed my Parallel Gzip format is not compatible with Gzip
fomat , simply because my Parallel Gzip format has come with some
enhancements to the Gzip format such as: it supports both compression
and decompression rate indicator , and it can show the compression
ratio, so this is why my Parallel format has become incompatible with
the Gzip format, so hope you have understood this, this is the same for
my other parallel compression algorithms.

You can download my Parallel Compression Library version 3.4 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-compressi...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane,.

Ramine

Hello,

As you have noticed my Parallel Gzip format is not compatible with Gzip
fomat , simply because my Parallel Gzip format has come with some
enhancements to the Gzip format such as: it supports both compression
and decompression rate indicator , and it can show the compression
ratio, also i have rook the compatibility with Gzip format because i
want to bring more enhancemends to the format, so this is why my
Parallel Gzip format has become incompatible with the Gzip format, so