comp.programming

I have just updated all my projects

Ramine

12/8/2015 6:24:00 PM

Hello,

I have just updated all my projects, i have changed the sleep(0)
that don't context switch to a lower priority thread by SwitchThread()
and ThreadSwitch() that resolve this problem ..

My following projects was ported to Win32 and Win64 and Mac OSX
and Linux all on x86 architecture:

1- Concurrent FIFO queue 1
2- Concurrent FIFO queue 2
3- Concurrent Skiplist
4- Concurrent Varfiler
5- Light Weight SemaCondvar & SemaMonitor
6- Parallel implementation of Conjugate Gradient Linear System Solver
7- Parallel Sort library
8- Scalable AMLock
9- Scalable Distributed Reader-Writer Mutex
10- Scalable MLock
11- Scalable Parallel Varfiler
12- Scalable RWLock
13- Scalable SeqlockX
14- SemaCondvar & SemaMonitor
15- Threadpool engine
16- Threadpool engine with priorities

And the following projects compiles to both Win32 and Win64 only:

1- Parallel archiver
2- Parallel compression library
3- StringTree
4- Windows AWE

You can download all my projects from:

https://sites.google.com/site...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
1 Answer

Palin's A Liar

"Jorge Duhbya Arbusto, POTUS (Retired)" <cleanin_the_stables@fakeranch.tx>
wrote in message news:s4iyk.93$yr3.17@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com...
> Poor Lil Johnny wrote:
>> Breaking News from ABCNEWS.com:
>>
>> EXCLUSIVE: GOV. SARAH PALIN WARNS WAR MAY BE NECESSARY IF RUSSIA
>> INVADES ANOTHER COUNTRY

>> Get the latest news:
>> abcnews.go.com?CMP=EMC-1396
>>
>> So it begins, anew, the beating of the war drums.
>
> Has she gone through menopause?

She's had immaculate conceptions in the minds of the neocon psychos.