comp.programming

My following projects was updated ...

Ramine

11/16/2015 1:33:00 AM

Hello,

I have updated my following projects:

1- My SemaCondvar and SemaMonitor was updated to version 1.2

2- My scalable distributed reader-writer mutex was updated to
version 1.4

3- and my scalable RWLock was updated to version 3.4

What have changed on those projects is this:

My SemaCondvar and SemaMonitor was enhanced and it now fully compatible
support 64 bit.

And i have also changed the TQueue object of the Delphi and FreePascal
compilers that was slow with a FIFO queue that is more faster.

You can download my updated projects from the following links:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/light-weight-semacondvar-s...

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/semacondvar-s...

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scalable-distributed-reader-wr...

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scala...

Hope you will enjoy all my projects now, because i have
stressed tested all of them a lot, and i think they are stable and
fast now. So enjoy all of them !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

-