comp.programming

I want to share with you this wonderful music

Ramine

10/22/2015 2:24:00 AM

Hello,

I want to share with you this wonderful music of Johannes Linstead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
4 Answers

orionca

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 04:20:24 +0100, "Bill Bonde { ''Well, boys, I
reckon this is it, nuclear combat toe to toe with the Roosskies'')"
<tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Kent State wrote:
>>
>> Ok, as an Obama supporter I can say this
>>
>> suppose he loses the election(which I hope he doesn't) which means
>>
>> John McCain wins, but
>>
>> something happens where John McCain can no longer
>> lead the country.
>>
>> by default his VP(Sarah Palin) becomes our new commander-in-chief.
>>
>> Obama picked a VP(Biden) with lots of experiece who could do the job on day
>> one, but Sarah?
>>
>> frightening isn't it?
>>
>Palin has at least as much experience as Obama. Palin would only
>take over right away if McCain wasn't available. Obama would take
>over right away if he wins. So I'm not sure you have an argument.

One thing I've noticed about these fools over the years: They have
this weird idea that the President wears Superman Underroos and in
event of a crisis he rips off his suit and flies off to save the
world. They have a "messiah/daddy complex" about the office of the
President, where they think that if they get their guy elected it's
all going to be peaches and cream and they'll wake up with Magic
Ponies outside their windows. Invariably they're disappointed, of
course, because Presidents are only human and can really only execute
the will of Congress and the courts. They have very large staffs who
do 90% of the work and they just set long-term goals.

If President McCain gets shot by a disgruntled Obama supporter, Vice
President Palin steps into his shoes with a Cabinet and a military
staff to advise her. She has a bureaucracy of about 2 Million people
to run the government for her. She would get up to speed quite
quickly. It's happened before and the country hasn't fallen apart;
there's no reason to think it wouldn't happen again. What they're
really arguing is that a WOMAN (Palin) can't do that as well as a MAN
(Biden). "Oh my goodness! She'd get the VAPORS and just faint away!"
is their argument.

This woman once broke her hand and got right back on her husband's
commercial fishing vessel after wrapping it up because she had to.
Sarah Palin is certainly tough enough to play in the boy's league.
--
Heh. Lefties wonder if Governor Sarah Palin is "tough enough".
They don't seem to get that "moose stewing meat" isn't found at

orionca@earthlink.net wrote:

What they're
> really arguing is that a WOMAN (Palin) can't do that as well as a MAN
> (Biden). "Oh my goodness! She'd get the VAPORS and just faint away!"
> is their argument.

I think so. It's interesting that that would be the case given the
supposed view of Democrats that women are capable of higher office.

Bugman

with the Roosskies'')" <tributyltinpaint@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> orionca@earthlink.net wrote:
>>

> What they're
>> really arguing is that a WOMAN (Palin) can't do that as well as a MAN
>> (Biden). "Oh my goodness! She'd get the VAPORS and just faint away!"
>> is their argument.
>>
> I think so. It's interesting that that would be the case given the
> supposed view of Democrats that women are capable of higher office.

I wouldn't want my wife anywhere near the red button when she has PMS.

Arshpreet Singh

Thanks!