comp.programming

About C++ ...

Ramine

10/21/2015 10:30:00 PM

Hello,

Ladies and gentlemen, i have looked carefully to C++,
it is a nice programming language, but i have to be frank, the
difficulty that i have found is that i have implemented many projects
like my Parallel Archiver and Parallel Compression Library and Parallel
Sort Library etc. and i have invented many synchronization algorithms
like my SemaCondvar and SemaMonitor and my SeqlockX and my new
Distributed Reader-Writer Mutex etc. and as you have noticed i have done
it with Object Pascal and port them to the FreePascal and Delphi
compilers, and i can tell you that Object Pascal of FreePascal and
Delphi compilers is a beautiful and nice programming language also, so
now you understand me more, my question is then: where can i find all my
projects in C++ ? this is the sad reality, because i can not find them
in c++ and this is why i have choosen Object Pascal as programming
language, more than that you have seen me explaining to you yesterday
that Delphi and FreePascal compilers support the Strong Memory Model as
you find it on the x86 architecture , so that makes Sequential
consistency in concurrency less prone to errors, that's not the case
with languages like C++ that make Sequential consistency difficult to
reason about and more error prone since C++ support the weak memory
model , i think Java is the same as C++, so this is why i am happy with
Object Pascal that easy the things for me in the language and with it's
strong memory model support.

You can download all my projects from:

https://sites.google.com/site...

Thank you for your time.