Mongrel and CGI

walter

3/29/2006 5:53:00 PM

Are there any examples of using Mongrel to server regular CGI scripts.

I have a couple of remote locations that need to be able to host some small CGI scripts but I don't really want to install Apache or anything that heavyweight, but I do need it to run as a service.

I have looked around but can't seem to find an example setup.

Walt

Zed A. Shaw

Hey Walter,

I haven't worked on anything like that, but it's probably not too hard to
hook up. Currently you can't dynamically add handlers yet but that's
planned for the 0.3.13 release very soon. Maybe next week or so.

In theory it'd just exec the cgi script when requested. Ping me in a week
and I'll hook give you the status.

Zed A. Shaw
http://www.ze...
http://mongrel.ruby...