Bill Cunningham

8/31/2015 6:19:00 PM

I just heard of this language. I don't know how new it is; but it's
supposed to be a cross between C and assembly for x86s. I am a little
curious. Has anyone done anything with this language? I think myself I will
stick with C and Nasm if assembly is required. Or C's inline assembly. Why
another language IDK. Does anyone have any opinions? I don't know anything
about it other than a few snippets.

Bill

2 Answers

Melzzzzz

On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 14:18:49 -0400
"Bill Cunningham" <nospam@nspam.invalid> wrote:

> I just heard of this language. I don't know how new it is; but
> it's supposed to be a cross between C and assembly for x86s. I am a
> little curious. Has anyone done anything with this language? I think
> myself I will stick with C and Nasm if assembly is required. Or C's
> inline assembly. Why another language IDK. Does anyone have any
> opinions? I don't know anything about it other than a few snippets.
>
> Bill

It is used as compiler backend...

Bill Cunningham

"Melzzzzz" <mel@zzzzz.com> wrote in message

> It is used as compiler backend...

I googled it and found only pictures of code. It looked like comments
were a '%' instead of '/*' or '//' style.

Bill