comp.programming

BASICS, a simple encryption scheme (with authentication) based on permutations and dynamic substitutions of characters

Mok-Kong Shen

8/7/2015 7:54:00 AM

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Crypto/topic/...

For constructive critiques and comments I should be very grateful.

M. K. Shen
2 Answers

Johannes Bauer

On 07.08.2015 09:54, Mok-Kong Shen wrote:

> http://s13.zetaboards.com/Crypto/topic/...
>
> For constructive critiques and comments I should be very grateful.

import random

Nuff said, botcher.

Cheers,
Johannes

> Zumindest nicht öffentlich!
Ah, der neueste und bis heute genialste Streich unsere groÃ?en
Kosmologen: Die Geheim-Vorhersage.
- Karl Kaos über Rüdiger Thomas in dsa <hidbv3$om2$1@speranza.aioe.org>

Mok-Kong Shen

Am 07.08.2015 um 09:58 schrieb Johannes Bauer:
> On 07.08.2015 09:54, Mok-Kong Shen wrote:
>>
>> http://s13.zetaboards.com/Crypto/topic/...
>>
>> For constructive critiques and comments I should be very grateful.
>
> import random
>
> Nuff said, botcher.

I had answered your point in the other thread in comp.programming.

M. K. Shen