Rails 1.1 Released

dishmael

3/28/2006 2:13:00 PM

Ran across this article on digg.com about the release of Rails 1.1:

http://weblog.rubyonrails.com/articles/2006/03/28/rails-1-1-rjs-ac...
d-respond_to-integration-tests-and-500-other-things

In case anyone might have missed it.

-Dave

21 Answers

julian

Your link does not work I think, I could be wrong though ..??

dishmael

Yeah, the link got cropped because the URL is so long. Head over to
http://www.rubyo... and look for a link in the red bar that reads,
"New Release: Rails 1.1".

-Dave