comp.programming

A beautiful music

Ramine

6/8/2015 6:44:00 PM

Hello,

I want share with you this beautiful music by Vangelis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
5 Answers

Richard Heathfield

On 08/06/15 19:43, Ramine wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I want share with you this beautiful music by Vangelis:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W...

The rec.music newsgroup may be a good starting point for you.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk

kenobi

W dniu poniedzialek, 8 czerwca 2015 17:34:58 UTC+2 uzytkownik Ramine napisal:
> Hello,
>

> I want share with you this beautiful music by Vangelis:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W...

fuck your beautifull music shit-maker

Melzzzzz

On 6/8/15 6:27 PM, Richard Heathfield wrote:
> On 08/06/15 19:43, Ramine wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>

>> I want share with you this beautiful music by Vangelis:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W...
>
> The rec.music newsgroup may be a good starting point for you.

I can't see OP on albasani?

Quilljar

"Melzzzzz" wrote:
> I can't see OP on albasani?

Nor can I, on aoie.
His posts must be considered spam by some news providers.

Richard Heathfield

On 22/06/15 20:35, Ant wrote:
> "Melzzzzz" wrote:
>> I can't see OP on albasani?
>
> Nor can I, on aoie.
> His posts must be considered spam by some news providers.

Not to mention some news subscribers.