comp.programming

My projects were updated

Ramine

5/28/2015 5:00:00 PM

Hello,

I have just updated my projects , i have discovered a problem
with the threadpool, from time to time the threadpool was not scaling,
so i have corrected this problem and the threadpool is scaling perfectly
and my projects are now working correctly.

Please download again my following projects, i have just updated
them and they are at the same version even if i have updated the
threadpool inside them:

- Parallel archiver
- Parallel compression library
- Parallel sort library
- Scalable Parallel implementation of Conjugate Gradient Linear System
solver library that is NUMA-aware and cache-aware
- and Stringtree

You can download them again from:

https://sites.google.com/site...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Richard Heathfield

On 28/05/15 17:59, Ramine wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I have just updated my projects , i have discovered a problem
> with the threadpool, from time to time the threadpool was not scaling,

Here's an idea. Instead of posting several announcements a month (and
sometimes several in a single day), why not collect all this information
together and post just one article a month? That way, you have time to
correct and polish your work before posting it. It might even mean you
have time to respond to people who wish to discuss it with you.

> You can download them again from:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site...

Perhaps you could explain why people should bother to look.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk