comp.programming

Threadpool engine version 2.01

Ramine

5/23/2015 10:59:00 PM

Hello,

I have also updated my Threadpool engine to version 2.01..

Now you have two libraries, one called: Efficient Threadpool Engine
with priorities version 2.01, and the other called: Threadpool engine
version 2.01, i have also updated the HTML tutorial inside the zip
files(i have corrected some typos), also i have corrected some typos
inside the readme files..

You can download the efficient Threadpool engine with priorities version
2.01 from:

https://sites.google.com/site......-with-...

And you can download the Threapool engine version 2.01 from:

https://sites.google.com/site......

What i want to say that i am happy now that i have stress tested
for a long time all my projects and i think they are all stable
and fast now, hope that you will be happy with them.

You can download all my projects from here:

https://sites.google.com/site...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.