comp.programming

More talk about design by contracts and my efficient Threadpool engine

Ramine

5/23/2015 2:35:00 AM

Hello,

In this post i will talk about an important subject
that is software "reliability", you have seen me on my previous posts
explaining to you what is that it's efficient and reliable with my
efficient Threadpool engine, and you have seen me talking to you about
the automaton of my efficient Threadpool engine , this automaton takes
care of software "reliability", like in design by contracts that takes
care of realiability, i have finally been able to render my efficient
Threadpool engine a reliable software by using an automaton that
"guides" you by helping you to avoid forbiden transitions that can cause
problems like deadlocks and dangerous problems, my automaton
has made my efficient threadpool engine a reliable software,
i explain more: since i am using 3 methods called execute() that
distributes the jobs to the worker threads and i am using also
setCounter() method with a boolean as a parameter and using also
wait() method that waits for the jobs to finish (this look like a
join()) with two parameters, but what i have noticed is that you can
call those methods by combining them in a different ways , but
this can cause some combinations that are forbidden to be called
and that can cause deadlock or dangerous problems, this is
why i have wrote an automaton that help you and guide you by using also
exception handling to use the right combinations of those methods and
there parameters, so like in design by contracts, my automaton has made
my efficient Threadpool engine a reliable software.

You can download my new efficient Threadpool engine version 2.01 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/threadpool-with-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Chad

Allow me to speak for some people in here...

Fuck off. This isn't you're personal blog.