comp.programming

My Efficient Threadpool engine was updated to version 2.01

Ramine

5/23/2015 1:39:00 AM

Hello,

My efficient Threadpool engine was updated to version 2.01,
i have analysed the automaton of my Threadpool engine and i have
noticed that it was still allowing some forbidden transitions,
so i have added more to the automaton so that it forbid all
the forbidden transitions, and i think now that it is more
efficient and reliable. So hope that you will be happy with
the new version 2.01.

You can download my new Efficient Threadpool engine version 2.01 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/threadpool-with-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.