comp.programming

Efficient Threadpool Engine version 2.0

Ramine

5/20/2015 7:05:00 PM

Hello,

I have finally implemented an efficient Threadpool engine version 2.0,
this version is really efficient because you can give priorities to
your jobs that you will distribute to the Threadpool, and when you give
for example a high priority for the jobs , the jobs of the high priority
will be executed faster and the response time will be lower,
also when you distribute your jobs in a thread and you wait for them,
you will wait only for those jobs to finish , you will not wait for all
the jobs inside the Threadpool engine to finish, and that's efficient,
other than that my efficient Threadpool engine with priorities has given
a throughput of 3.2 millions of transactions per seconds and that's great !

I have added 3 methods to my efficient Threadpool engine, now you can
wait for the jobs to finish with the wait() method, please read the HTML
tutorial inside the zip file to understand more how to use my efficient
Threadpool engine...

You can download my efficient Threadpool Engine version 2.0 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/threadpool-with-...

And please click on the small arrow on the right of the zip file to
download..

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Ramine

Please read again, i correct some typos...

Hello,

I have finally implemented an efficient Threadpool engine version 2.0,
this version is really efficient because you can give priorities to
your jobs that you will distribute to the Threadpool, and when you give
for example a high priority for the jobs , the jobs of the high priority
will be executed faster and the response time will be lower,
also when you distribute your jobs in a thread and you wait for them,
you will wait only for those jobs to finish , you will not wait for all
the jobs inside the Threadpool engine to finish, and that's efficient,
other than that my efficient Threadpool engine with priorities has given
a throughput of 3.2 millions of transactions per second and that's great !