comp.programming

About my projects...

Ramine

5/15/2015 9:40:00 PM

Hello,

I have just updated my projects so that they compile correctly
with all the Delphi XE versions using the -DXE delphi switch and so
that they compile correctly with Delphi7 to 2007 using the -DDelphi
switch for Delphi. And they are compiling correctly with FreePascal.

You can download again all my projects from the following site, they are
still at the same version even though i have changed some defines options:

https://sites.google.com/site...

And you have to know that i think that all my projects are stable and
fast now, they are all freewares that comes with the source code, so be
happy with them...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.