comp.programming

Survey Request for Research related to Software Engineering and Social Media

August Sulistya

4/29/2015 8:54:00 AM

Hi All,

We are a group of researchers interested in knowing how Software Developers can make best use of Social Media in their work. We would be very grateful if you could help us in understanding on what kind of Twitter accounts you would like to follow to help you with Software Development activities. Can you Please fill in the survey provided below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17wVTTypyBA9UQ72n3P7N6TMd4w-o4cTf9miSOyF446...

Filling the survey should not take more than 5 minutes; however at any moment if you feel like not continuing further, please feel free to drop. We would appreciate that in case you do fill the survey please answer all the questions honestly and without any bias.

This is an academic research project with no commercial interests. We are not collecting any personal data (except basic demographic data) in this survey and also will anonymize any private data we accidentally come across. We promise to handle all your responses confidentially.

Thanks a lot for participating!!!!

Best Regards,
Agus