comp.programming

I want to tell you that i am happy because...

Ramine

4/25/2015 10:00:00 PM

Hello,

I want to tell you that i am happy because finally i think that
my Parallel compression library and my Parallel archiver are
really stable now and they are really fast and there interface are
very easy to use... and i think that all my other projects are stable
now.. all in all i think that all my libraries are of good quality.

But read the following please:

This softwares are provided on an "as-is" basis, with no warranties,
express or implied. The entire risk and liability of using them is
yours.Any damages resulting from the use or misuse of those softwares
will be the responsibility of the user.

Also please read the readme files inside the zip files , my libraries
are freewares that comes with the source code.

You can download all my libraries from here:

https://sites.google.com/site...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.