comp.programming

Fully scalable Parallel varfiler is here....

Ramine

4/15/2015 1:41:00 AM

Hello,

My Fully scalable Parallel Varfiler is here, my scalable Parallel
Varfiler has now become very powerful, please read about it and download
it from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scalable-paralle...

Also i will invite you to download my multicores benchmark for
my scalable Parallel Varfiler, i have done a benchmark on a Quadcore
on x86 an my scalable Parallel Varfiler has given a scalability of 4X,
but now i need to test it on more logical cores, please help me to do it
, so if you have more than 4 logical cores please download the following
benchmark and run it and report to me the results, here is the
multicores benchmark:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-varfiler-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
2 Answers

Ramine

Hello,

Even if you have 4 logical cores, please run the following benchmark:

On 4/14/2015 6:40 PM, Ramine wrote:

> Hello,
>

> My Fully scalable Parallel Varfiler is here, my scalable Parallel
> Varfiler has now become very powerful, please read about it and download
> it from here:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scalable-paralle...
>
> Also i will invite you to download my multicores benchmark for
> my scalable Parallel Varfiler, i have done a benchmark on a Quadcore
> on x86 an my scalable Parallel Varfiler has given a scalability of 4X,
> but now i need to test it on more logical cores, please help me to do it
> , so if you have more than 4 logical cores please download the following
> benchmark and run it and report to me the results, here is the
> multicores benchmark:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-varfiler-...
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Richard Heathfield

On 15/04/15 02:48, Ramine wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Even if you have 4 logical cores, please run the following benchmark:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-varfiler-...
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.
>

> On 4/14/2015 6:40 PM, Ramine wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>

>> My Fully scalable Parallel Varfiler is here, my scalable Parallel
>> Varfiler has now become very powerful, please read about it and download
>> it from here:
>>
>> https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scalable-paralle...
>>
>> Also i will invite you to download my multicores benchmark for
>> my scalable Parallel Varfiler, i have done a benchmark on a Quadcore
>> on x86 an my scalable Parallel Varfiler has given a scalability of 4X,
>> but now i need to test it on more logical cores, please help me to do it
>> , so if you have more than 4 logical cores please download the following
>> benchmark and run it and report to me the results, here is the
>> multicores benchmark:
>>
>> https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-varfiler-...

From that page:
----
Please run the following multicores benchmark for my scalable Parallel
Varfiler called "test3.exe"
----

You're joking, right?

Do you understand why nobody with any sense will run this program?

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk