comp.programming

I think i have understood

Ramine

3/22/2015 2:15:00 AM

Hello,

If you have read my previous post titled: "there is still a big problem"

I think i have understood what is the problem with my reasonning...

I think that even if my previous reasoning appear a good reasonning,
there is still a "contradiction", because a probability 1/1000000000
that an event appear, means that the event is really improbable to
appear, so we can not contradict this logical fact, so what's the
problem then with my reasonning, i think that a probability of
1/1000000000 that an event appear is like saying that the time that it
takes to the event to appear is like "infinite"(in relation with
infinity), it is like an axes of real numbers, so if we plug this fact
in my previous reasonning this will make the time infinite so if we
start to play the probability of 1/1000000000 it is like if the previous
time that we were playing is probabilitic and infinite, this will
elevate the contradiction with my previous reasonning of my previous
reasonning. So we are safe !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Ramine

On 3/21/2015 7:14 PM, Ramine wrote:

> Hello,
>

> If you have read my previous post titled: "there is still a big problem"
>
> I think i have understood what is the problem with my reasonning...
>
> I think that even if my previous reasoning appear a good reasonning,
> there is still a "contradiction", because a probability 1/1000000000
> that an event appear, means that the event is really improbable to
> appear, so we can not contradict this logical fact, so what's the
> problem then with my reasonning, i think that a probability of
> 1/1000000000 that an event appear is like saying that the time that it
> takes to the event to appear is like "infinite"(in relation with
> infinity), it is like an axes of real numbers, so if we plug this fact
> in my previous reasonning this will make the time infinite so if we
> start to play the probability of 1/1000000000 it is like if the previous
> time that we were playing is probabilitic and infinite, this will

I mean probabilistic, not probabilitic.