comp.programming

Concurrent SkipLists...

Ramine

3/20/2015 1:28:00 AM

Hello,

I have finished to port a beautiful skiplist algorithm to
freepascal and delphi... and i am render it to a concurrent
SkipList using the distributed reader-writer mutex
that i have talked to you about before, and i have
noticed on my benchmarks and doing some calculations
with the Amdahl's law that this concurrent Skiplist
that i am implementing will scale to 100X on read-mostly
scenarios and on a NUMA architecture when it is used
in a client-server manner using threads, that's good.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.