comp.programming

We must be carefull ...

Ramine

3/17/2015 2:59:00 AM

Hello,

You have seen me talking about Seqlock in my previous post,
i have giving you a mechanism so that you can use
Seqlock with datastructures with pointers, but there is still
a problem, you have to proove that this mechanism works correctly
with algorithms such as AVL trees and Red Black tree and Skiplists,
but because you can not use this mechanism without proving 100%
that it is working correctly, so since it is not yet proved 100% ,
so the safe way is to avoid Seqlock in this situation and
use the following scalable Distributed reader-writer mutex:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scalable-distributed-reader-wr...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.