comp.programming

About the trans-humanist agenda...

Ramine

3/12/2015 1:06:00 PM

Hello,

In this post i will speak about an interresting subject..

It's about the trans-humanist agenda...

I am a trans-humanist who believe that multi-cores and many cores
computers etc. and artificiel intelligence will in some decades from
now be able to improve humans and life by much... and since
i am a trans-humanist and when you are a trans-humanist you must think
"differently", you have to think more in a more optimal way,
that means you have to make your software a good
quality software that scores high in diffrerent criterions, especially
on the criterion of "scalability"... this was my goal on my previous
post titled "About concurrent database systems", i have tried in my
"scalability" in mind, and since i have designed and implemented it like
that with good quality on the criterion of scalability, it has
then permit me to show you that it can serve as a base to implement
a full concurrent database system... i have also showed you that
my new scalable SeqlockX also scores well on the criterion of
scalability on multi-cores, this is how i have designed my other
projects... and this is how a trans-humanist must fulfil the
trans-humanist agenda, by thinking in a more optimal manner taking into
account one of the most important criterion that is "scalability".

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

kenobi

W dniu czwartek, 12 marca 2015 23:05:25 UTC+1 uzytkownik Ramine napisal:
> Hello,
>

> In this post i will speak about an interresting subject..
>

> It's about the trans-humanist agenda...
>
> I am a trans-humanist who believe that multi-cores and many cores
> computers etc. and artificiel intelligence will in some decades from
> now be able to improve humans and life by much... and since
> i am a trans-humanist and when you are a trans-humanist you must think
> "differently", you have to think more in a more optimal way,
> that means you have to make your software a good
> quality software that scores high in diffrerent criterions, especially
> on the criterion of "scalability"... this was my goal on my previous
> post titled "About concurrent database systems", i have tried in my
> "scalability" in mind, and since i have designed and implemented it like
> that with good quality on the criterion of scalability, it has
> then permit me to show you that it can serve as a base to implement
> a full concurrent database system... i have also showed you that
> my new scalable SeqlockX also scores well on the criterion of
> scalability on multi-cores, this is how i have designed my other
> projects... and this is how a trans-humanist must fulfil the
> trans-humanist agenda, by thinking in a more optimal manner taking into
> account one of the most important criterion that is "scalability".
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.

can you say why you are trashing the whole group sending not interesting and
somewhat random trash trashing the front list of the whole group instead of packing you remerks into one tree and doing the follow ups ??

Would you have some loss doing that, i dont think so if someone would be interesting to read it they wil browse and read the tree, they also may have a chance find related posts one near another; You will also not make a sin of destroying this group where more vital topics could grov when not drowned in your uncommunicative spam style

answer this: why you must be dork to all people and cannot make this stupid trash
in one separate thread tree ?

If you will do that maybe you will be not so considered as lunatic dork abuser very effective in destroing programming forums with worm-boring trash