comp.programming

I have corrected some typos , please read again...

Ramine

3/9/2015 12:26:00 PM

I have corrected some typos , please read again...

Hello...

Read this:

"Or, you are able to prevent starvation of low prio elements, that is,
if there is a constant flow of high and normal prio elements, you still
may want to process some low prio elements in between (it's a good idea
for most systems, your OS definitely does this for threads)."

read more here about Priority Queues:

http://www.1024cores.net/home/lock-free-algorithms/queues/prior...

I have thought about it and i have come to the conclusion that when you
set an element in the queue to low priority that means that logicaly you
want a higher priority element in the queue to be enqueued before the
low priority element, and i think that if you want to change this logic
just set the low priority element to a higher priority like a normal
priority. That's how i have implemented Concurrent priority FIFO queue 4
, look inside the zip, it's called "PWQueue.pas" and you can download it
from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/concurrent-fi...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

4 Answers

LudovicoVan

On Monday, March 9, 2015 at 9:23:38 PM UTC, Ramine wrote:

> I have corrected some typos , please read again...

Fuck off.

Julio

CarolHudson

On 09.03.2015 22:58, Julio Di Egidio wrote:
> On Monday, March 9, 2015 at 9:23:38 PM UTC, Ramine wrote:
>
>> I have corrected some typos , please read again...
>
> Fuck off.
>
> Julio

Fuck yourself

Chad

Well this is kind of new and exciting.

Richard Heathfield

On 23/04/15 19:00, Chad wrote:
> Well this is kind of new and exciting.

It's breath-taking. I'm not sure how I coped before.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk