comp.programming

Scalable Distributed Reader-Writer Mutex 1.2

Ramine

3/8/2015 3:29:00 PM

Hello,

I have updated Scalable Distributed Reader-Writer Mutex, now
i have included my scalable RWLocks that are starvation-free,
if you want to set it for my scalable LW_RWLockX that is
starvation-free just uncomment the define's option:
{$DEFINE TLW_RWLockX}
that you will find inside the defines1.inc file ,
and if you want to set it for my scalable RWLockX that is
starvation-free and power efficient just uncomment the define's option:
{$DEFINE TRWLockX}
that you will find inside the defines1.inc file
This scalable Distributed Reader-Writer Mutex is suited for read-mostly
scenarios..

You can download the newer Scalable Distributed Reader-Writer Mutex 1.2
from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scalable-distributed-reader-wr...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.