comp.programming

Congrats Google!

fistabob

3/8/2015 9:46:00 AM

Thanks a lot for clicking this!

First of all I wanna congrulate each and everyone of you, for sitting there a bazillion hours a day, for no fucking reason than reinventing the wheel number 8 billion and 5; it's totally worth to have so

much in depth knowledge about programming, which other people defined out of "0 and 1", thanks again for another fucking phone, and thank you very much for not trying to create anything useful to this

fucking humanity.

Because all you idiots do, and ever will, is reinventing the wheel up to the point where a limited resource comes up -> $/performance or time.

Therefore: Congratulations for this wonderful World Wide Crap, you all did your best for your own interest, which is money.

Best Regards
for all you retards.
1 Answer

kenobi

W dniu niedziela, 8 marca 2015 10:45:49 UTC+1 uzytkownik fist...@gmail..com napisal:
> Thanks a lot for clicking this!
>
> First of all I wanna congrulate each and everyone of you, for sitting there a bazillion hours a day, for no fucking reason than reinventing the wheel number 8 billion and 5; it's totally worth to have so
>
> much in depth knowledge about programming, which other people defined out of "0 and 1", thanks again for another fucking phone, and thank you very much for not trying to create anything useful to this
>
> fucking humanity.
>

> Because all you idiots do, and ever will, is reinventing the wheel up to the point where a limited resource comes up -> $/performance or time.
>

> Therefore: Congratulations for this wonderful World Wide Crap, you all did your best for your own interest, which is money.

Im not able to understand,
you complain for rewriting/(reinvenying) frameworks 'from scratch' and opt for using existing ones?

if so maybe yopure a bit rgigh but maybe not quite, like programming is a bit like of mathematics, mathematics are not criticised for counting that 2+2=4, there seem to be some need to go full path of cnowledge 9how far you need to get here is not clear for me but imo there is some
level one need to go like that)

besides if you criticize that rediscovering route i see not much point in mentioning money as rediscovering some basics is probably ofr knowledge and against money

those "rediscovering" against using is one of the few most popular dillemates in programming, very often people talks on it, I see no right answer on this, besides as i said i think thet some level of rediscovering is probably needed