comp.programming

More about my SeqlockX algorithm

Ramine

3/7/2015 4:46:00 AM

Hello,

I think my new scalable SeqlockX algorithm is the right tool
to use if you want to replace scalable RWLocks or to replace
Dmitry Vyukov's distributed reader-writer mutex, it can even replace
RCU, it has good characteristics: since it doesns't "livelock" the
readers when there is more writers, and since it is extremely fast
and since it is more scalable than Dmitry Vyukov's distributed
reader-writer mutex on more and more cores, so i think you have to port
it to C++ and Java and C# also.

As you have noticed, currently , I have implemented my algorithm for
Delphi and FreePascal compilers...

You can download my scalable SeqlockX and read about the algorithm from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scalabl...

Thank you for your time.