comp.programming

I am french, because i always talk and think french in my daily life...

Ramine

2/25/2015 9:56:00 PM

Hello,

I am an arab but i am "french", because i always talk and think french
in my daily life...

So i want to share with you this french song of compagnie creole, listen
to it , it's so beautiful...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
2 Answers

Richard Heathfield

On 25/02/15 21:56, Ramine wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am an arab but i am "french", because i always talk and think french
> in my daily life...

What on earth does this have to do with programming?

If you've got all this spare time on your hands, why not use it
constructively by asking your fellow Arabs to stop killing people,
instead of wasting everybody else's time by posting endless reams of
gibberish to this forum.

Get a sense of perspective. This is a newsgroup, not a blog.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk

Ramine

On 2/25/2015 11:06 AM, Richard Heathfield wrote:
> On 25/02/15 21:56, Ramine wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am an arab but i am "french", because i always talk and think french
>> in my daily life...
>
> What on earth does this have to do with programming?
>
> If you've got all this spare time on your hands, why not use it
> constructively by asking your fellow Arabs to stop killing people,
> instead of wasting everybody else's time by posting endless reams of
> gibberish to this forum.
>
> Get a sense of perspective. This is a newsgroup, not a blog.

You don't understand Richard Heatfields, i am just posting 1, 2 or 3
posts in average each day in this newsgroup.. that's not too much.. so
don't be harsh and rude like islamists of ISIS in Irak...

I have just posted a song, but i am posting one song every month ,
that's not much either... so please don't get too harsh...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.