comp.programming

Complexity and dive-and-conquer methods...

Ramine

2/25/2015 9:06:00 PM

Hello,

I have come to an interesting subject..

I was asking myself right now what is exactly is the big and important
improvement that brings Object oriented programming like C++ or Object
Pascal or Java or C# ?

I have thought rapidly at this and i think the BIG improvement that
brings object oriented programming is that it tries to "minimize" at
best "complexity" so that it can improve the criterion of
"maintainability" etc.. but how can we look at object programming ?
i think that by analogy it look like divide-and-conquer methods and
algorithms, i mean that object oriented programming is like an
"optimization" that minimizes at best the "complexity",
divide-and-conquer methods and algorithms also try to minimize at best
the number of steps or instructions that an algorithm have to do and we can
measure that as a time complexity expressing it by a O().

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.