comp.programming

More about wisdom and about what's an invention

Ramine

2/23/2015 3:58:00 AM

Hello,

Now more about "wisdom" and about what's an invention...

We have to have "wisdom" also to define more correctly what's an
invention...

So please follow with me because i will try to define more what's an
invention...

If we look at programming, how then can we define an invention in
programming ? we can take the sadistic way of thinking and define
it to have overall a quality of 9/10 and 10/10, but this is not
a correct way of defining what's an invention, so how can we define an
invention in programming and what's the correct way to define invention
? invention can be defined from the point of view of one "criteria", or
from the point of view of many "criterias", so what are those criteria
that we must think about when defining an invention, we have the
criteria of how easy to use is the library or program, and this is like
"art", it's like if you are painting a more "beautiful" picture, so i
will give you an example to understand me more, if you look for example
at my parallel varfiler here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/paralle...

you will notice that my parallel varfiler is a parallel hashtable
that can work from the memory or that can be saved manually to a
hardisk's file or that can be saved automaticly to a hardisk's file at
realtime: i mean everytime you add a key and its corresponding data, it
will add it immediatly to the memory and to the hardisk's file, so from
the point of view of the "easy" of use, we can considere it an
invention because the interface is easy to use and mroe beautiful to
use, it's like "art", you have to look at it like looking at a beautiful
painting picture... also the fact that it's a parallel hashtable that
uses lock striping and the fact that it supports those characteristics
that i have just talked about makes it a good condidate to be called an
invention...so if you understand me more, i am defining an invention in
programming also like a painting art, and i am telling you that if the
interface is creative in the easy of use, so if it's more beautiful than
other libraries so we can call that an invention, my definition applies
to my other projects... and of course we an judge and define an
invention from the point of you of other criterias like efficiency
and/or speed and/or portability etc.

Thank you for your time.

Amine Moulay Ramdane.