comp.programming

M yway of defining what's an invention

Ramine

2/23/2015 2:39:00 AM

Jerry Stuckle wrote to me:

>You didn't invent crap. All you did was implement already developed
>algorithms. Something any programmer does every day.
>All you're doing is making yourself look even more stupid.

You are a kind of stupid guy too..

Because you have to define what's an invention...

You are defining an invention as one that must have a quality of 9/10 or
10/10 and you are taking into account the criteria of "difficulty" an
the "size" of the invention, you are saying that an invention that is
not of a big size or/and of a degree of difficulty that is high is not
an invention, but your way of defining invention is a sadistic way of
defining what's an invention.

My inventions that i have talked before are inventions too, but
you have to have more "wisdom" to agree with me, you are a low
level person when it comes to the criteria of "wisdom".

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.