comp.programming

Another demo of my Winmenus...

Ramine

2/22/2015 2:05:00 AM

Hello,

Here is another demo of my Winmenus unit that you can run, this
one will show you how you can search inside the widget using
wildcards, here is the steps to follow: first run the "test.exe"
demo, and after that you can scroll with your keyboard using the left
arrow and right arrow and down arrow and up arrow, and after that
cick on F2 key on your keyboard, the demo will allow you to search
inside the widget, there is 100000 names inside the first Widget ,
so you can search for example for 100000, so type 100000 and press enter
and you will see how my widget manage the search inside
the code, the widget will search and focus on the 100000th element,
after that you can click on the "home" key or the "End" key on your
keyboard to go the the beginning or to the end of the list, or
you can scroll with the "page Up" key or the "page Down" key,
so as you will notice my text mode Widget is really cool,
and it is much more powerful than that cause you can construct bigger
constructs with it.

Here is the new demo, download it and run it and look at it:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/win...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

2 Answers

Ramine

On 2/21/2015 6:05 PM, Ramine wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Here is another demo of my Winmenus unit that you can run, this
> one will show you how you can search inside the widget using
> wildcards, here is the steps to follow: first run the "test.exe"
> demo, and after that you can scroll with your keyboard using the left
> arrow and right arrow and down arrow and up arrow, and after that
> cick on F2 key on your keyboard, the demo will allow you to search

I mean: press on the F1 key on your keyboard to search...

> inside the widget, there is 100000 names inside the first Widget ,
> so you can search for example for 100000, so type 100000 and press enter
> and you will see how my widget manage the search inside
> the code, the widget will search and focus on the 100000th element,
> after that you can click on the "home" key or the "End" key on your
> keyboard to go the the beginning or to the end of the list, or
> you can scroll with the "page Up" key or the "page Down" key,
> so as you will notice my text mode Widget is really cool,
> and it is much more powerful than that cause you can construct bigger
> constructs with it.
>
> Here is the new demo, download it and run it and look at it:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/win...
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Ramine

Hello...

Press on F1 key to search..

And press also on the "Tab" key to switch between the widget menus...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.