comp.programming

About programming...

Ramine

2/22/2015 12:01:00 AM

Hello,

You have to understand me more, as you have noticed i have invented
and implemented many algorithms an libraries, and i have come to a
conclusion that i want to share with you, i have saw many programmers
on the C and C++ and Java newsgroups discussing programming , but i have
saw them also focusing more on how to factor the code using objects,
generics and/or Lambda expressions, and managing the complexity of the
code by using objects and generics and/or Lambda expressions , also i
saw them focusing on how to learn more how to respect the standards to
be able to render your code portable accross different systems, but i
think i have to be frank with you, beacause when i have invented and
implemented my parallel libraries and all my libraries , the most
difficult part that i have found is not learning how to use effectivly
objects , generics and/or lambda expressions and it's not using
effectivly the standards to make your code portable accross different
systems, but the most difficult part, and it's by experience that i am
telling so, is that you have to be "smart" to "invent" or to implement
or to design efficiently your projects, the most difficult part is that
you must be "smart", i mean if you are not smart enough , you will not
be able to invent new and interesting things in programming, and you
will not be able to render your code fast and good at the efficiency
criteria, this is why i must say that if you want to invent interesting
things or to render your code fast and efficient you have to call
"smart" programmers to do it, and i think that it's the most important
thing of programming. But if you are not a "smart" programmer, there is
still hope ! If you are not a "smart" programmer , what you can do is
focus on the criteria of "reusability" to make bigger and faster and
efficient programming constructs, and this my friends, "reusability", is
where programming shines ! so you will notice that if you want to invent
something like my StringTree or Winmenus or my Parallel libraries ,
average programmers will find that many of my projects are difficult, so
the best way to do is use those smart libraries like mine to make bigger
and faster and efficient constructs, and by applying more and more
"reusability" i don't think that you need to be a smart programmer to
succeed, so finally i can say that there is still hope !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

2 Answers

Wally W.

On Sat, 21 Feb 2015 16:01:06 -0800, Ramine wrote:

>Hello,
<snip>

Clue: Someone invented paragraph breaks for a reason.

Richard Heathfield

On 21/02/15 21:39, Wally W. wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Feb 2015 16:01:06 -0800, Ramine wrote:
>

>>Hello,
> <snip>
>
> Clue: Someone invented paragraph breaks for a reason.

You're wasting your time, Wally. Ramine is not interested in communication.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk