comp.programming

Please look at this Winmenus demo...

Ramine

2/21/2015 1:18:00 AM

Hello,

Please download and run the following demo of my Winmenus to see
how powerful is my Winmenus widget that i have designed and implemented
from the ground up, when you run "test.exe" , please use your "arrows"
on your keyboard to scroll to the left or to the right or to the up or
to the down and use the "tab" key" to switch between the Drop-down
menus, and use the F2 key to open a text file on the editor etc. it's
only a simple demo that is not finished and that shows the power of my
widget , it's with this widget and with my StringTree library that i
will design and implement a text mode graphical user interface for my
parallel archiver..

Please download the demo from here and run it to see how it look like:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/win...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

2 Answers

Ramine

Hello,

This demo runs on windows of course, but my Winmenus widget is portable
to Windows, Linux and MacOSX etc.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

On 2/20/2015 5:17 PM, Ramine wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Please download and run the following demo of my Winmenus to see
> how powerful is my Winmenus widget that i have designed and implemented
> from the ground up, when you run "test.exe" , please use your "arrows"
> on your keyboard to scroll to the left or to the right or to the up or
> to the down and use the "tab" key" to switch between the Drop-down
> menus, and use the F2 key to open a text file on the editor etc. it's
> only a simple demo that is not finished and that shows the power of my
> widget , it's with this widget and with my StringTree library that i
> will design and implement a text mode graphical user interface for my
> parallel archiver..
>

> Please download the demo from here and run it to see how it look like:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/win...
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Ramine

Hello,

And you can press the "Home" key to scroll to the top of my Widget's
menus, and you can press on the "End" key to scroll to the end of
the list of my Widget's menu...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.