comp.programming

About the design and implementation...

Ramine

2/18/2015 10:46:00 PM

Hello,

As you have noticed i have implemented a really fast StringTree
that is considered a good industrial library because of its quality,
you have to understand me, the important factor that pushed me
to design and implement such library is that i wanted to design
a kind of graphical interface that in text mode for my parallel
archiver, but what i have noticed, is that programming is really
interesting , cause an efficient programming have to use
divide an conquer methods to design those libraries, the divide and
conquer methods do permit us to reduce the complexity of programming,
for example to design a kind of text mode graphical interface for my
parallel archiver i have to use my Winmenus library and use my new
StringTree Library and use of course my parallel archiver library, but
the divide and conquer methods have allowed me to reduce the complexity
of the design and implementation of my projects, because this divide and
conquer methods allow us to apply reusability to reduce the complexity,
and allow us also to divide the projects efficiently between different
members of the devellopement team, and this is really efficient, cause
this divide and conquer methods look like parallel programming where
each individual of the team is considered a thread that implement a part
of the project and that have to present to the rest of the team the
"interface" of its objects and and libraries that will permit his
objects and libraries to interconnect with the rest of the team's
objects and libraries really efficiently, and this way of designing and
implementing is really efficient and it reduces the complexity and it
cuts on the time of the design and implemention.

Thank you for your time.

Amine Moulay Ramdane.