comp.programming

Please run this benchmark...

Ramine

2/14/2015 1:43:00 AM

Hello,

I have implemented a benchmark for my Parallel sort library,
and i want to test it on other computers, please help me to do it,
this benchmark runs on windows, please download it and run it and report
to me your kind of processor and if it's possible how many L2 caches you
have, and report to me the output of this benchmark, this benchmark is
testing my parallel mergesort of my parallel sort library, please
download the benchmark from here and run it:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/benchmark-for-parallel-so...

To download it please click on the small "arrow" on the right of the
"test.zip" text on your screen...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

2 Answers

Ramine

On 2/13/2015 5:42 PM, Ramine wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I have implemented a benchmark for my Parallel sort library,
> and i want to test it on other computers, please help me to do it,
> this benchmark runs on windows, please download it and run it and report
> to me your kind of processor and if it's possible how many L2 caches you
> have, and report to me the output of this benchmark, this benchmark is
> testing my parallel mergesort of my parallel sort library, please
> download the benchmark from here and run it:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/benchmark-for-parallel-so...
>

> To download it please click on the small "arrow" on the right of the
> "test.zip" text on your screen...
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.

If you have more than 4 cores on your computer, it will be really
interresting to see what's the result of my benchmark on your computer.

If you have an Intel i7 CPU , this will be also interresting to see the
result on it...

So please help me to see what's the results of my parallel sort library,
so run the benchmark.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Ramine

Hello,

I have just implemented and uploaded a full benchmark, this one will
test all the parallel sorting algorithms, can you download the new
benchmark again and run it on your computers..

Here it is: