comp.programming

HashStringList is here...

Ramine

2/13/2015 10:48:00 PM

Hello,

I was implementing StringTree, and i have used first TStringList, but it
was too slow, and i have used after that THashedStringList of the
inifiles unit and i have found it also slow, this is why i have decided
to implement a much faster HashStringList that is even faster than
THashedStringList of inifiles unit, i have benchmarked my new
HashStringList and it is giving really amazing performance, so i will
advise you to use my new HashStringList that you will find inside the
zip file of StringTree...

You can download my new HashStringList by downloading the zip file of
StringTree from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/...

I have implemented the necessary methods and it is working with all the
Delphi versions and also it is working with freepascal, and it compiles
for 32 bit and 64 bit binaries form.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.