comp.programming

Winmenus was updated to version 1.4

Ramine

2/7/2015 10:16:00 PM

Hello,

I have just updated my Winmenus to version 1.4, now it supports
all the Delphi XE versions and it supports also freepascal and
Delphi 7 to 2007.

Winmenus is very fast and a powerfull text mode Drop-Down Menu widget
using the Object Pascal CRT unit, you can read more about it and
download it from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer6...

Also i am thinking to design and implement a kind of graphical user
interface to my parallel archiver using my Winmenus, i am
currently enhancing an old compoenent called TStringTree and i am
rendering it a very fast TStringTree, TStringTree it is a kind of a
graphical TreeView component but for text mode only, i am currently
benchmarking my TStringTree and it is giving a good results on
the speed criteria.

So all in all Delphi and FreePascal are wonderful languages and
compilers that have allowed me and that will allow me to implement my
new projects that are: an enhanced TStringTree and a kind of graphical
user interface for my Parallel archiver, so stay tuned...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.