comp.programming

About my Distributed Sequential lock

Ramine

2/5/2015 9:19:00 PM

Hello,

As you have noticed i have invented an algorithm that is called
scalable Distributed Sequential lock, you can download the source
code of my scalable distributed sequential lock from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scalable-distributed-seque...

If you have noticed my algorithm switches from a Seqlock mechanism to a
distributed lock mechanism every number of cores, but to have more
control over the response time , i have just added a paramater to the
constructor, it is the "second" parameter, this parameter is of an
integer type , so every number of call to WLock() that correspsond to
this value of the second parameter of the constructor, my algorithm
switches from a Sqlock mechanism to a distributed lock mechanism , so as
you have noticed this second parameter of the constructor will allow us
to have a control over the reponse time as you wish, so this is very
important, but you can start more threads than the value of this second
parameter of the constructor. So all in all as you have noticed my
Distributed sequential lock is a good algorithm.

You have to know that the first parameter of the constructor is the name
that identifies the Distributed sequential lock object accross
processes bounderies, and the second parameter is what i have just
explained to you.

Thank you for your time.

Amine Moulay Ramdane.