Ruby Help and Forum Usage

David Bailey

3/25/2006 10:51:00 PM

Kind All,

Two things. Which forum is for best for posting "Ruby coding problems"
for which one seeks help and/or advice? Secondly, is there an
instructional page that tells me what forums apply to what? The Forum
list given in the navagation pane is not totally clear in this regard
and I don't want to make mis-directed postings going forward. Thanks.

D.B.

james_b

David Bailey wrote:
> Kind All,
>
> Two things. Which forum is for best for posting "Ruby coding problems"
> for which one seeks help and/or advice?

The ruby-talk list, AKA com.lang.ruby

> Secondly, is there an
> instructional page that tells me what forums apply to what? The Forum
> list given in the navagation pane is not totally clear in this regard
> and I don't want to make mis-directed postings going forward. Thanks.

You'd have to contact whomever runs the particular forum site in
question; there are various sites that mirror the ruby-talk list.

--
James Britt

http://www.ru... - Ruby Help & Documentation
http://www.artima.c... - The Journal By & For Rubyists