comp.programming

Parallel Sort library version 3.3

Ramine

1/2/2015 4:59:00 AM

Hello,

My Parallel Sort library was updated to version 3.3, my new parallel
sort algorithm has become more cache-aware, and i have done some
benchmarks on my new parallel algorithm and it has given up to 5X
scalability on a Quadcore when sorting strings, other than that i have
cleaned more the code and i think my parallel Sort library has become a
more professional and industrial parallel Sort library , you can be
confident cause i have tested it thoroughly and no bugs have showed , so
i hope you will be happy with my new Parallel Sort library.

I have also included a "test.pas" example, just compile first the
"gendata.pas" inside the zip file and run it first, after than compile
the "test.pas" example and run it and do your benchmarks.

You can download my new Parallel Sort library version 3.3 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-so...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.