comp.programming

Parallel conjugate gradient solver library version 1.04

Ramine

12/11/2014 11:34:00 PM

Hello,

Parallel conjugate gradient solver library version 1.04

I have updated my parallel conjugate gradient solver library to version
1.04, i have just parallelized my algorithm so that it becomes NUMA
aware so that the memory transfers have become parallelized on NUMA
architecture , so this will make my algorithm really scalable on NUMA
architecture. But to become NUMA aware you have to allocate memory of
the arrays of your Matrix in different NUMA nodes and that's easy to do.

Also i have ported my Parallel conjugate gradient solver library to
Delphi XE.

You can download my Parallel conjugate gradient solver library from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-implementation-of-conjugate-gradient-linear-sys...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.