comp.programming

Here is my theory about intelligence

Ramine

12/8/2014 6:59:00 PM

Hello,

I have thought yesterday about what is intelligence,
so here is my theory about intelligence , and i think it
is correct...

The way the neurals in the brain are interconnected does construct a
different kind of architecture in the brain in each person, the way
neurals in the brain are interconnected can also make the brain very
fast, and can make the searching mechanism of the brain faster than
the software or hardware Breadth first search and deep first search ,
the neurals in the brain are interconnected in a way that can construct
more faster architectures in the brain that can use different
and faster searching technics than Breadth first search and deep first
search ,but they use different ways of interconnecting the neurals of
the brain so that the solution of the problem can come very fast, and
this is what we call intelligence. But there is a weakness in human,
cause i think IQ tests are constituted with a kind of small problems,
small in term of "complexity", and because the problems of
IQ tests are small in complexity, this permit intelligent human to solve
them faster because the way neurals in the brain are interconnected can
also make the brain very fast, and can make the searching mechanism of
the brain faster than the software or hardware Breadth first search and
deep first search , but if you make IQ tests
more complex than they are , i don't think intelligent person will
succeed there tests with high scores, or if you hide some parts of
the problem , this will make the problem hard for an intelligent human
to solve it.

This is my theory about what is intelligence, and i think it is correct.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

2 Answers

Ramine

On 12/8/2014 10:59 AM, Ramine wrote:
> IQ tests are small in complexity, this permit intelligent
> human to solve them faster because the way neurals in the brain
> are interconnected can also make the brain very fast, and can make
> the searching mechanism of the brain faster than the software or
>hardware Breadth first search and deep first search

I have said that IQ tests are small in term of complexity, what i wanted
to say is that there complexity is relative to the complexity of all the
problems that are found in our universe and found in theory etc.... i
don't wanted to say that there complexity is relative to the capacity
of the human that want to pass those IQ tests.

Hope you have understood.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Ramine

Hello,

I was speaking about the "hardware", i mean about the "brain" ,
so i was speaking about genetics and intelligence, i was not speaking
about knowledge.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.