comp.programming

Read again

Ramine

12/8/2014 3:25:00 AM

Hello,

I have come to an interresting subject...

I have thought for a long time to what is exactly is intelligence..

An here is my explanation of what is intelligence...

When you see and say in mathematics: A < B and B < C => A < C

I think problem solving in intelligence is in greater part due and
influenced by the factor of "speed" of the brain.. because a fast brain
will Breadth first search and deep first search the above mathematical
implication faster, the brain will see
A < B faster and B < C faster and will see there implication
A < C faster that's is the big part of problem solving in intelligence,
because the act of seeing the "bigger" or the "smaller" is something
easy for humans, so i think that humans compose problem solving in
intelligence by a divide and conquer way , but the "big" factor
that influence problem solving in intelligence is the "speed" of the
brain. This is my explanation of what is intelligence.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.