Re: [SUMMARY] Space Merchant (#71

Ross Bamford

3/23/2006 3:14:00 PM

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 22:53 +0900, Ruby Quiz wrote:
> The primary focus of this quiz, for me, was to see how well a handful of
> developers could quickly throw something together, without much knowledge of
> what the other guys were doing. I think it went very well.

Definitely agree :) Thanks for another fun and (for me, at least)
educational quiz, and for the nice write-up. This one fair took me back
to my days as a sysop (though I don't actually recall running TradeWars,
only the enormous phone bills that came of all that echomail :)).

--
Ross Bamford - rosco@roscopeco.REMOVE.co.uk