comp.programming

My explanation of my algorithm

Ramine

11/21/2014 10:25:00 PM

Hello,

Here is the explanation of my new algorithm, this very fast concurrent
FIFO queue is starvation-free and FIFO fair on the push() side and
lockfree on the pop() side, it has given the same performance as the
Chriss Thomasson concurrent FIFO queue that uses the backery algorithm,
my new algorithm has scored 13 millions of pop() transactions per second
and 10.0 millions of push() transaction per second on my 2.4 GHz
Quadcore, , i have used it to implement also a very fast concurrent
prioority FIFO queue that you will find on the same zipfile.

Here is my new explanation of my algorithm:

http://pages.videotron.com/aminer/C...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.