comp.programming

More information...

Ramine

11/21/2014 9:20:00 PM

Hello,

Please look at the source code of my new very fast concurrent FIFO queue
and very fast concurrent priority queue and you will notice that they
are now starvation-free on the push() side, so if you look at the old
explanation of my algorithm here:

http://pages.videotron.com/aminer/C...

I have not yet updated the explanation of my algorithm cause i have
changed a little bit the push() side so that it becomes starvation-free,
but the pop() that is lockfree side have not changed...

Please look at the source code so that you can understand my very fast
algorithm better...

You can download the source code from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/concurrent-fi...

Thank you for your time.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.