comp.programming

About my parallel libraries and projects...

Ramine

11/5/2014 9:49:00 PM

Hello,

I have up now ported the following Parallel libraries
and projects to Delphi XE versions:

1- Parallel Archiver
2- Parallel compression library
3- Parallel Varfiler
4- scalable MLock (a scalable Lock)
5- scalable RWLock
6- Parallel Hashlist
(you will find it inside the Parallel Varfiler zipfile
7- Lightweight SemaCondvar and SemaMonitor

and all my projects compiles fine with both 32bit and 64bit compilers.

You will find my parallel libraries and projects here:

https://sites.google.com/site...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Ramine

Hello,

I have forgot to add my Parallel Sort library to the list...

My Parallel Sort library was also ported to Delphi XE versions..

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.